Mantanani Island Resort
Off Kota Belud / Sabah
Code : PA/052/MTN01
Mantanani is a group of 3 isolated islands northwest of Kota Belud,
or about an hour's drive from the state capital of Kota Kinabalu. Although
only approximately an hour's boat ride by speedboat from the mainland, the
islands are a reminder of an earlier and simpler place and time. Time
slows down here amidst the crystal clear blue waters lapping on white
Mantanani Resort lies at the edge of a white sandy bay at the
western end of the largest island. Nestled amidst the tall coconut palms,
are scattered beach cabins surrounding the main plantation styled house.
These large and comfortable cabins come with attached bathrooms and air
conditioning. The relaxing atmosphere makes this resort one of the best
places to come to relax and get away (even for a little while) from the
drumbeat of urban life. Afterall, there's only one resort here in these 3
islands, not the other way around.
RATE 2009 PER PERSON (RM)
10% DISCOUNT OFF
* Twin sharing
(air-conditioned beach chalet with attached washroom)
* Meals fullboard according to serving schedule
* Return coach transfer from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Abai (BKI-KAB
* Return boat transfer from Kuala Abai to Mantanani Resort
* 3 daily scheduled boat dives
* Use of tank with air, weight and weight belts
* Rate valid till 31 Dec 2009.
* Minimum 2 adult per booking
* Single supplement (single room) add 50% to the above rate.
* Group of 10 paying adults – free of charge for 11th pax (10 + 1FOC)
* Child age 6 - 12 years are chargeable at 50% of non-diver rate
* Child age 5 years and below are free of charge
Diving Equipment Rental (per
(regulator) / RM 25.00 (BCD) / RM 40.00 (regulator and BCD) /
RM 20.00 (wetsuit) / RM 10.00 (mask and snorkel) / RM 15.00 (fins and
RM 25.00 (dive light with battery)
* All divers must show proof of
valid diving certification for each level and
specialty before diving is allowed.
* All diving activities according to the dive lodge schedule on the
resort, subject to
the time or arrival at the resort and the flight schedule on the day of
recommended no diving 24 hours before any flight schedule. All diving
subject to weather, sea and diver condition. All guests are required to
sign a waiver
form upon registration at the resort.
* Information needed for reservation record : full name as in
number, arrival and departure flight, pick-up and drop-off details,
requirements, equipment rental if needed to rent any please
and items needed.
Ping Anchorage Travel
& Tours Sdn. Bhd.
77A, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman, 20000 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu,
Tel : (609) 626 2020 Fax : (609) 626 2022 / 622 8093 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
(KPL/LN2117 / 209874W)
other office : Kuala Lumpur | Penang | Kuantan | Kota Bharu
ANCHORAGE . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED